Les dictionnaires offrent 5 options de recherche puissantes pour
trouver exactement ce dont vous avez besoin : recherche par mot-clé,
recherche approximative, recherche en texte intégral, recherche de mots
similaires et recherche par anagramme.
Des définitions comprenant des références croisées pour basculer d'une entrée à l'autre en un clin d'œil.
English pronunciation – from aardvark to zymotic and Adobe to Zuma!
version of Daniel Jones's classic work is the definitive guide to
contemporary pronunciation for British and American English
• contains 230,000 pronunciations of words, names, and phrases • listen to the word pronounced in British or American pronunciation, or read the International Phonetic Alphabet transcription • captures new words and names of people and places in the news • features helpful tips on areas of difficulty
• British and American English audio pronunciations, recorded by native speakers of English. • Favourites - to help you quickly access frequently searched words. • Search History to revise your recent searches.
Search and navigation features
• Full text search feature allows you to look up words more efficiently throughout the whole dictionary, including headwords and usage examples. • Look up words in the dictionary using your voice with built-in dictation feature*(available for Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks). • List of similar words in case of misspelling. • Wildcard Search if you are unsure of the exact word spelling. Use “?” and “*” symbols to replace the missing letters. • English morphology module helps to find words in any grammatical form. • Look up from other applications! While working in other applications you can easily and quickly look up any desired word without leaving that application. • Search through Favourites. • Search History to revise your recent searches.
• Quick access to virtual keyboard. • Synchronization of dictionary language with the keyboard input source. • Favourite articles to quickly access frequently searched words. • Flexible font size settings for your comfort.
* To enable the dictation feature, go to System Preferences, choose “Dictation & Speech” and English language. To use the dictation feature in the dictionary, press the “Fn” (Function) Key twice, then pronounce a word and click “Done.”