Learn more with a dictionary that’s specifically written for Spanish-speaking learners of English
• More than 69,000 words, phrases and examples – extensive coverage to meet the needs of English language learners
• The most important words to learn in English are clearly marked with a key (the Oxford 3000™)
• Hundreds of colour illustrations, which you can enlarge and explore to further extend your vocabulary
• Study all English verb forms and hear them pronounced
• Extra information, written especially for Spanish-speaking learners of English, appears in usage notes, for example related vocabulary, grammar and cultural information
• Build your topic vocabulary using pre-loaded Topics that bring together words to talk about Computing, Jobs, Sports, etc.
• Tap on any IPA to bring up a key to the phonetic symbols.
Oxford Learner’s Dictionary of Academic English si aggiudica il premio ELTon del British Council
Oxford Learner’s Dictionary of Academic English (OLDAE) si è
aggiudicato il premio ELTon 2015 del British Council
relativo all’Innovazione nelle Risorse per gli studenti. Il premio ricevuto è
per l’edizione cartacea + CD-ROM e per l’app iOS ed è stato presentato alla
cerimonia di Londra del 4 giugno.