Learn more with a dictionary that’s specifically written for Italian-speaking learners of English
• More than 60,000 words, phrases and examples – extensive coverage to meet the needs of English language learners
• The most important words to learn in English are clearly marked with a key (the Oxford 3000™)
• Hundreds of colour illustrations, which you can enlarge and explore to further extend your vocabulary
• Study all English verb forms and hear them pronounced
• Extra information, written especially for Italian-speaking
learners of English, appears in usage notes, for example related
vocabulary, grammar and cultural information
• Build your topic vocabulary using pre-loaded Topics that bring together words to talk about Computing, Jobs, Sports, etc.
• Tap on any phonetic transcription to bring up a key to the phonetic symbols
Словарь Oxford Learner’s Dictionary of Academic English получил награду ELTon Британского Совета
Словарь Oxford Learner’s Dictionary of Academic English (OLDAE) – печатное издание, CD-версия и iOS-приложение – получил награду ELTon Британского Совета 4 июня 2015 года в Лондоне в номинации «Инновации в обучении».